THE COOLANT MANAGER™ 778
THE COOLANT MANAGER™ 778 is a bacteria and odor control system for use in all water based systems, including soluble oils, semi-synthetics, synthetics, alkaline cleaners and waste water tanks.
- Hands Free Coolant Management – turn it on and walk away
- Operator Friendly – cannot be spilled, does not cause dermatitis
- Anti-Odor – stops Monday morning stink
- All Coolant Safe – safe for use with all brands of coolant
- Equipment Safe – does not harm equipment, coolants, or operators
- Environmentally Safe – does not pollute air or water
- Chemical Free – no harsh chemicals to mix or spill
- Economical – cheaper than biocides and easier to use
How it works:
The ozone is generated by passing plant air through a miniaturized corona discharge module. Ozone is the then fed into the coolant through a plastic tube connected to an ozone dispersion element placed at the bottom of the sump. The ozone produced kills bacteria and mold instantly and reverts back to oxygen.
- Does not alter the coolant
- Safe for operator
- No chemicals or monitoring needed
- Provides 24/7 odor and bacteria control
THE COOLANT MANAGER™ 778 kit:
- Includes 15 feet of tubing, dispersion element, and operating manual.
- Replacement parts are available.
Usage Recommendations Capacity 1000 gallons on 2-4 sumps Generator Corona Discharge Power 120 volts, 50/60 Hz, 24 Watts, 15 Amps Flow Rate 5.3 SCFH Ozone Rated 250/mg/hr. Dimensions 12.6”L x 8.7”W x 3.8”H Weight 4.5 lbs.
- THE COOLANT MANAGER™ 778 ships via FedEx Ground. Shipping and handling charges to be added to the invoice.
- If you received an incorrect shipment, please let us know immediately upon delivery. We will gladly replace it with your correct order.
- If your shipment arrived in unsatisfactory condition, please let us know immediately upon delivery. We will gladly work with you to resolve the matter quickly.
- Customer satisfaction is very important to us. Please contact us.